The mission of the department of Financial and Construction Management (FCM) is to promote, maintain, and develop a safe, professional, and comfortable environment conductive to teaching, learning, and working for NJCU students, faculty, and staff, as well as a community members. Through transformational leadership, excellent customer service, and best practices we are committed to improving the facilities and infrastructure of the University.
FCM CONSTRUCTION PHOTOGRAPHS
MANAGEMENT, ADMINISTRATION and SUPERVISION
- Michael J. D'Aquila, PE, Interim AVP Facilities and Construction Management
- Patty Smith, Interim Director of Facilities
- Kathy Monteiro, M.S., C.S.I., Director of Campus Planning and Sustainability,
- Rita C. Oleas, CSP, Director of Environmental Health and Safety
- Jose Santamaria, Project Manager
- Linda Griffin, Customer & Admin. Services Support
- Inki Yi, Customer & Admin. Services Support
- Iris Wilcox, Customer & Admin. Services Support
- BOILER ROOM: George Magliulo, Chief Operating Engineer.
- AUTOMOTIVE FLEET MANAGEMENT: Patrick Bartole, Automotive Fleet Manager; Jagat Surujballi, Asst. Fleet Manager.
- CUSTODIAL/EVENT SET-UPS: Gary Closs, Associate Supervisor 3; Sumintra Perry, Assistant Supervisor 2; Dock Williams, Crew Supervisor, Gary McDonald, Crew Supervisor.
- GROUNDS: Steve Mulholland, Supervisor; Sabato Caporrino, Head Ground Worker.
- MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR: Hugo Tejeda, Maintenance Supervisor; Carmine Catrillo, Assistant Maintenance Supervisor.