Copying a File to a Floppy Disk
These instructions will tell you how to copy an individual file from the "My Documents" folder on the computers hard drive to a floppy disk.
Steps 5 through 9 are an example of how to navigate a computers folder/file structure.
Your folder/file structure may be different than this example.
5. The window showing the contents of "My Computer" will appear.
6. With the left mouse button double click the icon labeled "C:" (it may have any name under it as an icon title).
7. The window showing the contents of the "C:" drive will appear.
8. With the left mouse button double click the "My Documents" folder. Or, if the folder is not visible, click the down arrow on the scroll bar until you see it. If the folder is not there, for the purpose of instruction, open a folder with a file of your choice and copy it to your floppy disk.
9. The window showing the contents of the "My Documents" folder will appear.
10. With the RIGHT mouse button SINGLE click the icon of the file you want to copy to the floppy disk.
14. The "Flying Pages" progress dialog box will appear indicating that the file is being copied to the floppy disk.
15. Copying the file is completed when the "Flying Pages" progress dialog box disappears.
Tips: You may follow instructions 10 through 15 using a folder instead of a file. This will copy all the files in that folder to the floppy disk.