KIDS ON CAMPUS
NJCU’s Continuing Education Kids on Campus Program fosters academic and personal enrichment for children in grades 1-12. We provide academic courses and life skills designed to assist your child succeed inside and outside of the classroom.
Here are a few of the courses offered:
- Learning Through Literature (Grades 1-2)
- Improving Mathematics Skills (Grades 1-2)
- Writing and Reading Comprehension (Grades 3-4)
- Problem Solving Made Fun (Grades 3-4)
- Improving Reading Skills (Grades 5-8)
- Improving Mathematics Skills (Grades 5-8)
- Computer Writing (Word/PowerPoint/Email) (Grades 5-8)
- Internet Research for Kids (Grades 5-8)
- Kids Art
- Kids Dance
- Kids Music: Music Theory, Drums, Guitar, Piano & Voice
- Test Preparation: PARCC, SAT & COOP (Catholic School Entrance Test Preparation)
Contact us for more information about our Kids on Campus Program.