Advisement for Undeclared STEM Majors


    Advisement for undeclared STEM majors


    If you are undeclared and interested in pursuing a degree in a STEM field, please contact University Advisement Center (UAC). They will assist you with academic advisement, particularly with pre-requisite courses for your intended major, and help facilitate a smooth transition into your STEM major.

    If you have met with your IM-STEM Advisor and are eligible to declare your major, please log into GothicNet to complete your Declaration of Major request.


    University Advisement Center Vodra Hall,
    Room 101
    (201) 200-2517