NJCU’s Continuing Education program is your connection to continuous, lifelong learning, and discovery. Grow your existing professional and personal skills and try new things with our convenient, engaging courses in everything from real estate, to the arts, to teaching certifications, with varying start dates throughout the year.
SPRING 2017 CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSES
- Adult Skills & Enrichment: Computer courses including Microsoft Suites (in English & Spanish), Adobe Photoshop, and AVID Pro Tools; CPR, First Aid Tai Chi, Basic Sewing and Pattern-Making. Register NOW
- For private Music lessons or to Audit a foreign language course and other NJCU courses, download a Registration Form.
- American English Program: Conversational English, Semi-Intensive English, Business English, TOEFL Preparation. Register NOW
- Career Development: Real Estate Salesperson and Broker, Pharmacy Technician, Certified Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Online Healthcare, Security Officer Registration Act, Intro to Teaching K-12 and PreK-3, Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist, Workplace Communication. Register NOW
- Kids on Campus: Grades 1-8 Math, Reading, Writing, Computer and Drawing; Dance and Music including Guitar, Piano, Voice and Music Theory and Test Prep for PARCC, COOP (Catholic School Entrance Exam) and SAT. Register NOW
- Logistics Center at NJCU: “FREE” TLD Training in (OSHA and Forklift Safety Certifications, Logistics, Shipping and Receiving & More) Request Free Training Information
- New Pathways to Teaching in New Jersey (NPTNJ): Make a difference and change your life… BECOME A TEACHER! Register NOW
- Online Learning: We offer over 1000 highly interactive courses that you can take entirely online. We offer 6 to 18-month online, self-paced instruction that prepare you for industry certification or a new career in Allied Health, Computer, Business, Accounting and more. We also offer 6-week online courses that teach you professional skills, help you earn continuing education credit, or allow you to learn new hobbies. These courses are fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you. Register NOW
- Test Preparation Online: Online test prep include GMAT, GRE, LSAT, ACT, SAT and Praxis Core. Register NOW
- Test Preperation In-Person: We also offer instructor-led test prep such as: Praxis English Language Content Review (5038), Praxis Math Content Review (5161), Praxis II Elementary (General), Praxis Core, PARCC, and COOP. Register NOW
New Jersey City University is expanding its non-credit Continuing Education programming. If you are a private company looking to partner with a university to offer a non-credit training and/or certification program, contact us at (201)200-3089 or firstname.lastname@example.org.